Enviably located on historic Drury Lane, this fabulous one bedroom flat combines stylish interiors with built-in storage and a generous living space throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen area with breakfast bar
- Smart generous bedroom with dressing area
- Provides ample storage space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Drury Lane is a highly prestigious street just moments from the fantastic attractions of Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden and Holborn, also providing a superb selection of transport links.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup. The atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 550 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900