With a sought after location in the heart of Covent Garden this stunning penthouse apartment offers a beautiful living space leading to private roof terrace and benefits from 3 En-suite bedrooms.
- Beautiful penthouse apartment
- Private roof terrace overlooking Freemasons Hall
- Set in the heart of Covent Garden
- 3 En-suite bedrooms with Juliet balcony
- Amazing reception/dining space
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Juliet balcony
- Lift access and video entry system
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,045 (189 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Wild Street is a sought after location in the heart of Covent Garden and is moments from the superb amenities and shops of Twelve Dials, Shaftesbury Avenue and The Strand.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup when you're in the queue and the atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900