This fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stylish, modern interiors with spacious accommodation throughout, benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features contemporary, sleek kitchen area with appliances
- Offers beautifully presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Provides modern, smart shower room
- Benefits from underfloor heating throughout
- Pre-wired for Sky +
- Fantastic Engineered Oak Flooring throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 409 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Drury Lane is a highly prestigious street just moments from the fantastic attractions of Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden and Holborn, also providing a superb selection of transport links.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
My Old Dutch
The best place for pancakes on Shrove Tuesday - or any day of the year for that matter!
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900