With a sought after location in the heart of Covent Garden this bespoke and beautifully unique penthouse offers stunning interiors throughout with roof terrace, balcony, private street entrance and private lift.
- Superb Penthouse with private entrance and private Lift
- Stunning Open-Plan Living Space With High Spec Fittings
- Beautiful Use Of Glass Floors And Skylights
- Master With En-Suite And Bi-Folds To Terrace
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Sought After Location In The Heart Of Covent Garden
- Courtyard Setting With Private Entrance
- Unique And Bespoke Interiors Throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,811 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Endell Street is home to a number of local amenities and is adjacent to the fantastic shops and eateries of Long Acre and Shaftesbury Avenue.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rosa's Thai Cafe
Freshly made dishes with lots of taste - great for sharing and reasonably priced wine too.
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900