This stunning 2 bedroom split-level flat has been recently refurbished boasting stylish interiors with high-specification fittings.
- Impressive 2 bedroom flat arranged over 2 floors
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Offers recently fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bright main bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Second well-presented bedroom with en suite shower room
- Desirable location moments from Trafalgar Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,022 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located on The Strand in the heart of Covent Garden offering a fantastic range of amenities, transport and shops on the doorstep.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Opera House
My favourite place in all of London, the Royal Opera House stages world class performances. Although top seats are pricey, you can get cheap tickets from £5 if you're happy to be further back.
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
A traditional pub over a whopping 12 levels with a cosy atmosphere and two cocktails for £10 during happy hour! It's also a great place for watching sports...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900