Enviably located in the dynamic Covent Garden this stunning 2 bedroom flat is arranged over two floors of an elegant period building.
- Modern two bedroom split-level flat
- Bright reception/kitchen with sleek décor and space to dine
- Two stunning bedrooms with smart en suite bathrooms
- Recently refurbished to offer well presented interiors
- Desirable location moments from Trafalgar Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,335 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located on The Strand in the heart of Covent Garden offering a fantastic range of amenities, transport and shops on the doorstep.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup when you're in the queue and the atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900