Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties for sale in Totteridge, N20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Totteridge, N20. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Totteridge, N20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oakleigh Park North, Whetstone, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious and beautifully presented two bedroom two bathroom apartment,is situated less than a 200 yard walk to Oakleigh Park Station where there are trains into Moorgate and King's Cross within 20 minutes approx. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Henderson Court, Woodside Park, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this well presented two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious accommodation, a balcony and a great location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Sherwood Terrace, Whetstone, N20

Recently sold

2 bedroom cottage for sale

A recently renovated cottage with two double bedrooms, generous open-plan living space, a smart rear garden and master bedroom with spacious loft conversion currently arranged as a dressing room. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ivan Ivan Ninkovic1