Ideally located for transport links and amenities, this fantastic six bedroom semi-detached house benefits from stunning views over The Green and boasts period features throughout with a private rear garden.
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Fantastic central village location
- Sixth bedroom/ second reception room with ambient light
- Garage and wonderful mature garden
- Generous and versatile reception space
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with dining area leading to garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Five further double bedrooms with built in storage
Station Road is situated moments from the open spaces of Barnes Common and the shops, bars and restaurants of Barnes High Street. Transport links include Barnes Bridge Station (National Rail).
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Looking out over Barnes Pond, you feel as if you're living in the countryside...
Tanyas Fish Bar
Great takeaway fish and chips in the centre of Barnes.
A healthy buffet that changes every Friday and charged by weight. Lots of choice, great food and right in the heart of Barnes next to the pond.
Barnes Bridge station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,637 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,489 (231 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288