Finished to an exceptional standard throughout this stunning six bedroom detached house boasts two large reception rooms ideal for entertaining, a magnificent sleek modern kitchen and a fantastic private garden.
- Stunning six bedroom detached house
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Two large reception rooms ideal for entertaining
- Impressive modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with dressing room and stylish en suite
- Five further large double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Fantastic well-manicured private garden
- Gated driveway with space for three cars and separate garage
Scotts Lane is a well sought-after road in the heart of Beckenham and benefits from being within easy reach of both Shortlands and Beckenham Junction Station. The beautiful open spaces of Beckenham Place Park are also nearby.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sofa Bar & Kitchen
Lots of comfy cushions and great snacks in this Bromley restaurant.
A superb Turkish restaurant in the centre of Bromley. The meze platters are the best!
Fresh fruit and veg, as well as some other great bargains!
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,245 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,131 (383 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262