A fantastic four bedroom house arranged over three floors and offering a spacious feel. The property also benefits from a conservatory and secluded mature garden.
- Superb four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Beautifully presented with stylish décor
- Generous reception room with French doors to the garden
- Smart well equipped kitchen with dining area
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Contemporary bathroom suite and further guest cloakroom
- Fabulous private rear garden with patio area
- Excellent location for local amenities in Bishop's Park
Cloncurry Street is conveniently situated just off Fulham Palace Road, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities. The quiet open spaces of Bishops Park are also easily accessed.
Bishop's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
A traditional family-owned butchers with three shops in Fulham, Putney and Kensington. They sell the best premium-quality meats around.
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,384 (128 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100