Heritage Walk is the latest phase of the impressive Kew Bridge West development and offers a stunning range of chic two bedroom apartments.
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard gardens and park
- Contemporary entrance lobby with concierge
- Fully equipped residents-only gymnasium
- Stylish open-plan kitchens with integrated appliances
- Elegant bathrooms with Hansgrohe brassware
- CAT 5 data points and wiring for Sky TV
- Audio/Video door entry phone system
- Under floor heating to principle rooms
Two bedroom apartments comprise reception room, open-plan kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, second bedroom, and bathroom.
Heritage Walk is set alongside a green linear park and is within easy reach of the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Chiswick and Kew Village.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Kew Bridge station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020