Set in a beautiful period conversion this stunning two bedroom maisonette is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and offers superb living and entertaining space as well as a lovely private garden.
- Offers in excess of £725,000
- Stunning two bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Impressive reception room with lovely separate dining room
- Expansive conservatory ideal for entertaining
- Superb private garden with separate outhouse
- Two large double bedrooms filled with natural light
- Overlooking the beautiful open spaces of Hilly Fields Park
- Share of freehold and close to numerous transport options
Hilly Fields Crescent is ideally situated on a quiet residential street overlooking the beautiful open spaces of Hilly Fields Park and moments away from the amenities and superb transport links of both Brockley and Lewisham.
Brockley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
This delightful restaurant and bar is cosy inside during the winter, yet there's an amazing garden for the summer months.
St Johns station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,379 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,316 (122 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200