Set within a stunning period conversion on a highly sought-after residential road, this wonderful two bedroom duplex flat affords bright open-plan accommodation and an ideal location close to amenities.
- Stunning two bedroom duplex flat with architectural features
- Generously arranged over the second and third floors
- Flexible accommodation with development opportunity
- Large reception room with high ceilings and period fireplace
- Modern kitchen with space to dine and integrated appliances
- Good sized second bedroom with fitted storage and fireplace
- Smart bathroom with separate shower and additional WC
Maclise Road is within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street, while the local pubs and restaurants of Brook Green are also close by as well as the green spaces of Holland Park.
Brook Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Kensington (Olympia) station
Barons Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2118
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £200 per month (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,295 (120 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151