Exquisite two bedroom flat set on the ninth floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the ninth floor
- Generous open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Offers stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek modern kitchen with Smeg branded appliances
- Boasts a fantastic private balcony with iconic views
- Contemporary development with secure concierge services
- Access to gym, swimming pool and other leisure facilities
- Superb restaurant and bar with views across London skyline
Baltimore Tower occupies a prime position in the hub of dynamic Canary Wharf just moments from Cross harbour station which offers a fantastic range of transport links.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
South Quay station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3006
- Ground rent:
- £750 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £2932 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 740 (68 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7744