This superb four bedroom grand house arranged over two floors boasts a spacious reception room with wonderful feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen and an expansive garden.
- Amazing four bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Striking high ceilings and well presented interiors
- Large reception room with bay windows
- Generous dining room with doors to rear garden
- Four double bedrooms with good storage throughout
- Kitchen with fitted appliances and stylish bathroom
- Off street parking via driveway with space for two cars
- Close to Hither Green rail station for links to London
This house is ideally placed close to plenty of shops, restaurants and local amenities found in Catford, as well as Lewisham High Street with the green open spaces of Forster Park also on your doorstep.
Catford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
Beckenham Hill station
Catford Bridge station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,577 (146 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200