A beautifully modern and stylish two bedroom flat offering a substantial and contemporary interior with gorgeous wood floors throughout, two en suite facilities and superb private rear garden.
- Stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Contemporary kitchen with top-of-the-range fitted appliances
- Generous reception room with lovely gas fireplace
- Master bedroom with spacious en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Convenient guest cloakroom
- Superb private garden with pebbled seating area
- Stunning wood floors throughout
Redcliffe Gardens are ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road and King's Road with a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants that will cater for every need.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1754 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 810 (75 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000