An outstanding three bedroom duplex flat featuring stylish living and entertaining space with generous proportions and planning approval to add another floor, making the property in excess of 300 square metres.
- A simply stunning and luxurious three bedroom flat
- Arranged over the lower and raised ground floors
- Beautiful styling with contemporary fittings and fixtures
- Grand reception room with beautiful wood floor
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Amazing master bedroom with bay window and en suite bathroom
- Great second bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Planning approval to add a new floor below the existing
Coleherne Road is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in both Fulham Road and on the Earls Court Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jul 3009
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,823 (169 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000