This exceptionally spacious three bedroom house is arranged over four floors with a charming family dining room and open-plan kitchen and feature double reception. The property is quietly located on Britten Street.
- Double reception with feature fireplace and wooden floors
- Feature master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Sun room and private courtyard
- Charming family dining room
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with high end appliances
- Two further bedrooms with adjoining bathroom
- Fantastic family bathroom with separate shower
- Superb location close o King's Road
Britten Street is a quiet, picturesque street quietly set back from the fashionable King's Road while Fulham Road, South Kensington and Knightsbridge are within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,668 (154 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000