This fantastic two bedroom flat is set in a beautiful property, offering a good-sized reception room with bay-fronted window, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a modern kitchen.
- Charming two bedroom flat set on the raised ground floor
- Set in a beautiful property
- Offering a well sized reception room with bay-fronted window
- Lovely period features throughout, including high ceilings
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Earls Court
Westgate Terrace benefits from a fantastic range of shops and eateries along Fulham Road and Earls Court Road, while the fashionable Old Brompton Road is moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2914
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2400 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 589 (54 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000