Situated in this highly sought-after location between the River Thames and King's Road, this charming two bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior with a pretty patio garden.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Chelsea
- Elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor
- Two bedroom with modern interiors throughout
- Bright reception room with stunning wood floors
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom has an en-suite and patio garden access
- Exceptional location moments from the River Thames
Oakley Street is a prestigious Chelsea address dividing a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with Albert Bridge and a picturesque stretch of the River Thames.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2108
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2204 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 808 (75 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000