A stunning two bedroom flat offering a very high standard of contemporary styling and design, bright spacious rooms and a modern open layout..
- Contemporary ground floor flat in beautiful conversion
- Grand bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Ample fitted storage throughout
- Mature communal garden to rear
- High ceilings and a high-end interior specification
The property is situated within a smart period conversion and is well located for the local shops and amenities of both Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road which both offer a wide variety.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2113
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £700 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 748 (69 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000