A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the seventh floor of modern apartment building boasting bright and stylish accommodation throughout, a private balcony and large terrace and secure underground parking.
- Bright reception room with space to dine and terrace access
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite and terrace access
- Additional double bedroom with balcony
- Ample storage space throughout
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Lovely balcony and spacious terrace with wonderful views
- Secure development with lift and underground parking
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Golders Green while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Child's Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
A kosher bakery selling a range of products, including traditional bagels and cakes.
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
Golders Green station
- Lease expires:
- Nov 2140
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1569.43 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 752 (69 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444