This stunning two bedroom ninth floor flat is set within a modern residential building overlooking the River Thames and boasts a spacious reception room and kitchen, a contemporary bathroom and private balcony.
- Excellent two bedroom ninth floor flat with neutral interior
- Large open plan reception and kitchen with space to dine
- Good-sized double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room
- Sleek modern bathroom with good storage
- Private balcony with views of central London
- Underground parking and concierge service
- Close to the many amenities in Greenwich
- Deptford rail and Greenwich (DLR and rail) station nearby
Situated on the banks of the River Thames this wonderful property is ideally located moments from the many amenities available in Greenwich with the O2 arena nearby for a variety of restaurants and bars.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Cutty Sark station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2632 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 845 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179