This outstanding eight bedroom detached house boasts an indoor swimming pool, six en suites, a separate two bedroom detached cottage, an extensive garden and ample off-street parking.
- Biggest property in Ealing set over 14,000 square foot
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Generous kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large indoor swimming pool with ajoinning changing rooms
- Master suite with two en suites and two walk in wardrobes
- Separate two bedroom detached cottage house
- Magnificent, expansive landscaped garden with seating area
- Sizeable driveway providing ample off-street parking
Westbury Road is a leafy residential street just moments from the shops, bars and restaurants along Ealing Broadway. Whilst for the motorists the A406 (North Circular) is located close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food at The Grange is delicious. They also serve some scrumptious white wine and do an amazing pub quiz during the week! It's a great place to cosy up in the winter or excellent in the summer - their beer garden is particularly pretty.
Ealing Cricket Club
Ealing Cricket Club is a cricket ground in Ealing, London.The ground hosts regular matches, and also a firework display for Bonfire Night!
Charlotte's Place Restaurant
2AA rosettes for culinary excellence and the Good Food Guide's Restaurant of the Year 2013. A family run place overlooking Ealing Common, where the food is unbelievable...
Ealing Broadway station
North Ealing station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,672 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 14,164 (1,315 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550