This light, bright, first floor one bedroom apartment, with balcony and direct views onto quiet Nevern Square is ideally located moments from Earls Court station.
- Reception with French doors to SW-facing private balcony
- Bright bedroom also with French doors to balcony
- Loft space with potential to convert subject to consents
- Loft space currently providing extensive storage
- Exclusive access to substantial communal gardens
- Secure building with video entry phone
- Superb central location close to transport and shops
- High ceilings throughout
Nevern Square is an exclusive gardens square offering exceptional access to a selection of local shops and restaurants available around Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 435 (40 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000