This fabulous, three bedroom second floor flat boasts incredible entertaining space including a wonderful reception room leading to a stylish eat-in kitchen, two en suite bedrooms and a stunning interior finish.
- Superb second floor flat moments from excellent amenities
- Generous and bright reception room with lovely high ceilings
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful master bedroom en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Two further good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Featuring wood flooring and a neutral finish throughout
- Ample fitted storage and quality fittings and fixtures used
Ideally situated for accessing the local shops on Old Brompton Road, the property also provides convenient access to the popular shops and eateries in Earls Court, as well as the fashionable boutiques, bars and restaurants on Fulham Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2280 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,220 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000