Located on the prestigious Earls Court Road, this superb two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented living and entertaining accommodation.
- Fantastic third floor two bedroom flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two spacious double bedrooms, master offering fitted storage
- Stylish bathroom suite with shower cubical
- Stylish interiors with neutral décor throughout
- Set within an imposing period conversion
- Great location for local transport links and amenities
Situated towards the southern end of Earls Court Road, the property is ideally placed for accessing the selection of shops and eateries in Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3010
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2800 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000