A superb property boasting a generously proportioned interior arranged over five floors, offering fabulous entertaining space, six spacious bedrooms, a cinema room and a great garden.
- Grand town house on quiet, tree-lined crescent
- Four excellent reception rooms with opulent décor
- Fabulous high ceilings,period features and marble flooring
- Two well equipped kitchens and utility room
- Three stylish bathrooms, one with sauna
- Boasts lower ground floor cinema room
- Easy to maintain paved garden with pond
- Secure alarm system with six entry phone systems
Philbeach Gardens is a popular tree-lined address ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,293 (398 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000