Set within Fitzroy Place, a development of prestigious new homes in the heart of Fitzrovia, this impressive three bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space with access to fantastic residents' facilities.
- Bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Master bedroom wwith dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Additional bedroom and shower room
- High end 24/7 concierge service
- Private residents lounge and club room, private cinema
- Courtyard gardens, resident's gym and personal training room
A wide range of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found around Great Portland Street, Charlotte Street and Oxford Street. Regent's Park is also close by.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Antipodean cafe moments from Oxford Circus serving delicious coffee and a weekly changing menu of tasty food.
This rustic Italian restaurant and wine bar has a cosy atmosphere. It's a great place for a family get together or an intimate date.
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
Goodge Street station
Oxford Circus station
Tottenham Court Road station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3015
- Ground rent:
- £1,000 per annum
- Service charge:
- £7.00 psqft per annum
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,455 (135 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020