This refreshingly bright and uniquely proportioned two bedroom apartment features a South facing reception room, contemporary kitchen and an excellent location for shopping and transport links.
- Stunning two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Spacious South facing reception room with room to dine
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, both offering fitted storage
- Chic bathroom and further shower room
- Set within a fabulous red brick mansion block
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Palace Road and within easy reach of the retail centres of Hammersmith Broadway and Fulham Broadway, the property is ideally located.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2113
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £3993 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 765 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100