Offering an abundance of living space, this impressive five bedroom, three bathroom detached house also benefits from a bright conservatory, a large private garden with an out house and off-street parking.
- Substantial five bedroom detached house
- Sizeable reception room with access to the conservatory
- Bright dining room and separate study
- Large extended fitted kitchen with garden access
- Five generous bedrooms with ample storage space
- Three modern bathrooms including two en suites
- Private garden with an outhouse
- Driveway providing off-street parking for several cars
Sudbury Court Drive offers a convenient location close by to the amenities in Sudbury Hill. Sudbury Hill Station is within easy reach as well as the wealth of amenities in Harrow town centre.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This refined Italian restaurant also includes a deli with delicious food that is great for a light lunch!
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
South Kenton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,956 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,188 (203 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050