A four bedroom house offering well proportioned living and entertaining space with a large rear garden, located on a popular residential road ideally placed moments from amenities.
- A charming four bedroom period property
- Enviably positioned on a tree lined, residential street
- Reception room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Dining room with bay window, adjoining kitchen
- Vast rear garden and front patio garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Bathroom and additional guest cloakroom
- Expansive cellar space and offers huge potential throughout
Highbury Hill is located enviably close to the range of shops and amenities on Upper Street. The closest transport links are Arsenal Station (Piccadilly Line) and Drayton Park Rail Station (National Rail Services) offering convenient links.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,229 (114 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000