Situated in a desirable location moments away from Upper Street, this luxurious architect-designed four bedroom house offers outstanding living and entertaining space arranged over five stunning floors.
- A luxurious four bedroom contemporary property
- Presented to the highest standard throughout
- Reception with bi folding doors to reveal courtyard terrace
- Fully integrated kitchen with built in dining space
- Additional cinema room/fourth bedroom with patio
- Master bedroom with stunning bathroom and built in storage
- Three additional stylish bedrooms flooded with light
- Shower room, utility room, two additional guest cloakrooms
Northchurch Road is ideally located moments from Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,015 (187 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000