A stylish three bedroom spit-level flat boasting a bright and airy living and entertaining space, a fully fitted modern kitchen, private terrace and an enviable location on the doorstep to amenities.
- A beautifully presented three bedroom period conversion
- Charming reception room flooded with natural light
- Offering high ceilings, sash windows and feature fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with adjoining terrace and dining space
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Bathroom and separate guest WC
- Presented to a good standard throughout
- Conveniently placed close to a very good bus route
Situated on Southgate Road the flat is only moments from the amenities of both Hoxton Square and vibrant Islington while transport links include Essex Road Station (National Rail).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Lease expires:
- Oct 2132
- Ground rent:
- £200 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 995 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000