Rarely available to market, this beautiful Grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house is set across four floors and boasts two large reception rooms, four double bedrooms, a private patio garden and a double garage.
- Amazing Grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house
- Rare to market and arranged over four floors
- Delightful double reception room with study area
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Four generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Private patio garden with a double garage to the rear
- Ideally located close to transport links and amenities
- Prime location moments from Kensington High Street
Addison Bridge Place offers an ideal location moments from the wealth of amenities on Kensington High Street and Holland Park. Kensington Olympia and Kensington High Street Station are close by as well as routes in and out of London (A4/M4).
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,008 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,772 (164 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151