Contemporary two bedroom apartments offering bright and attractive living space, set within a superb second phase development in the heart of King's Cross regeneration programme.
- Stylish two bedroom apartments
- Kings Cross, St Pancras and Central St Martins moments away
- Contemporary semi open-plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Generous reception room with adjoining outside space
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with sleek fixtures
- Private balconies on some apartments
- Fantastic location in King's Cross
- This is the 2nd phase release of the development
Offering well proportioned living and entertaining space throughout, this superb development boasts high-quality fixtures and fittings arranged within a secure, gated development within close proximity to a host of restaurants and amenities in nearby Granary Square.
Rufford Mews is enviably situated moments from the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in King's Cross, with the current regeneration of the area set to provide a further selection of vibrant boutiques and eateries.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Caledonian Road station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000