A chic two bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious location in Knightsbridge close to Hyde Park, offering stylish living and entertaining space, elegant décor and en suite facilities.
- Outstanding duplex flat in a enviable location
- Lovely reception room leading to superb dining room
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom and contemporary shower room
- Recently refurbished throughout with an immaculate finish
- Prestigious period building with lift and porterage
- Located moments from Hyde Park, Harrod's and Harvey Nicholls
Knightsbridge is host to many fashionable shops and amenities, with Hyde Park offering acres of recreational space and the picturesque Serpentine Lake.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2081
- Ground rent:
- £200 per annum (2014)
- Service charge:
- £4527 per annum (2014)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,210 (112 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000