Set on the sixth floor and bosting an incredible balcony with views over Harrods, this impressive two bedroom luxury apartment offers opulent accommodation in the heart of Knightsbridge.
- Exquisitely located apartment in the heart of Knightsbridge
- Three double bedrooms with extensive storage
- South facing reception with views of Harrods
- Ample space to dine and built in storage
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two en suites and one family shower room
- Fabulous building lobby with porter and twin elevators
Brompton Road boasts some of London's most sought-after shops and boutiques include Harrods of Knightsbridge, located over the road.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Hyde Park Corner station
South Kensington station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2187
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £8000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,130 (104 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000