This spacious, 2014-renovated luxury home in tranquil Marylebone village boasts a top end Gaggenau kitchen, sprawling open-plan grand Victorian living room, 3 huge ensuite bedrooms, and an outdoor shower for the bold!.
- Ground and lower ground floors of a period building
- Grand, sprawling open-plan Victorian living space
- Luxury open-plan kitchen complete with Gaggenau appliances
- Stunning master bedroom with enormous master bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with new luxury en suite bathroom
- Courtyard with glorious warm and invigorating outdoor shower
- Extraordinarily high ceilings add to the feeling of space
- Integrated sound system with ipad compatible controls
A wealth of popular shops, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found around Marylebone High Street and Baker Street. Regent's Park is also moments away.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best seafood in town on the Fitzrovia coastline... Let the smell draw you in!
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
Baker Street station
Regent's Park station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2999
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,956 (181 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100