Recently extended, this superb six bedroom mid-terrace house offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, featuring three en suite bedrooms and a fabulous lawned garden.
- Superb house presented with a modern finish
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Well eauipped kitchen offering ample storage space
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite and Juliette balcony
- Five further great sized bedrooms, two also with en suites
- Three sets of double doors to garden and side access too
- Amazing lawned garden featuring patio/entertaining area
Mitcham Eastfields station is only moments away providing ThamesLink and Southern Train services into central London, amenities can be close by within Mitcham town centre, and Mitcham Common is a short distance away.
Mitcham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cut the Mustard
This delightful cafe between Tooting and Streatham is a real hidden gem. They have everything you would expect on a brunch menu and the portions are huge!
Fisher & Co.
Really nice paninis, jacket potatoes and pastries. It serves a good cup of tea as well!
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
Mitcham Eastfields station
Streatham Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,746 (162 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400