A stunning five bedroom house offering modern and exceptionally bright accommodation set on an expansive plot of land featuring wraparound garden, two garages and two driveways.
- Wonderful five bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Beautifully presented living space throughout
- Impressive reception room flooded with light
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Gorgeous wraparound garden with fruit trees
- Two larger than average garages
- Two separate driveways providing ample off-street parking
Rodney Road is ideally situated for amenities in New Malden with a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by in Kingston.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A little florist by New Malden Station, perfect for special occasions.
A great Korean barbecue on the High Street.
One of the many authentic Korean restaurants on New Malden's High Street, which also has a takeaway service.
New Malden station
Malden Manor station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,804 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,701 (250 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500