Boasting a lovely corner plot on a quiet cul-de-sac, this substantial five bedroom house has been extensively extended to provide stylish open-plan living space, a fantastic garden and a garage.
- Superb five bedroom house boasting generous lateral space
- Wonderful reception room offering bi-folding doors to garden
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Spacious master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- First floor featuring en suite bedroom and mezzanine space
- Large lawned garden with patio area for entertaining
- Garage with utility room and access to summer house
- Ample off-street parking to front
Beaufort Gardens is located within easy reach of Streatham High Road, which offers a great selection of shops, bars and amenities. Streatham Common and the beautiful Norwood Grove Park are also easily accessed.
Norbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A walled garden that would not look out of place in a BBC costume drama. Stunning throughout the year and still relatively undiscovered by the residents of South London. The gardens are beautifully maintained by a justifiably proud set of volunteers.
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
Cut the Mustard
This delightful cafe between Tooting and Streatham is a real hidden gem. They have everything you would expect on a brunch menu and the portions are huge!
Streatham Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,708 (251 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400