This beautiful four bedroom house with period features benefits from a newly refurbished large kitchen, reception room with space to dine, a sleek en suite master bedroom and ample storage space.
- Situated in The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Large newly refurbished kitchen with open fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Reception room with space to dine
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
- Ample storage space and charming period features throughout
- Country style walled garden
- Great North Kensington location
Latimer Road is located a short distance from a wide range of attractive amenities including shop, cafes and restaurants as well as the wide open spaces of Wormwood Scrubs.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best pie and mash in West London - try the stewed eels! Perfect for a quick, cheap but tasty lunch.
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
White City station
Latimer Road station
Wood Lane station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,888 (175 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000