Situated on a peaceful residential street, this fully refurbished four bedroom house is spaciously arranged over three floors and is beautifully presented throughout.
- Lovingly refurbished with a full rewire and replumb
- Spacious top floor master bedroom with fitted storage space
- Stylish reception room with new gas fireplace
- Impressive kitchen with Smeg range cooker
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen and hallway
- Refurbished garden outbuilding with power and lighting
- New boiler (within warranty) and Megaflo tank
- Fully Landscaped front and rear gardens with mature shrubs
There are a wide range of shops and restaurants at Ealing Broadway with the green spaces of Lammas and Walpole parks also a short distance away. Both West Ealing and Northfields stations are also close by.
Northfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Will to Win
In a leafy location next to Lammas Park, this tennis centre offers tennis coaching and courts, as well as a welcoming family-friendly atmosphere.
A delicious Indian restaurant with great choice. The staff are friendly and the prices are excellent!
The Red Lion
Great selection of beers and food in a traditional pub with a 'secret garden' out back. Sunday is Pieminster Day, where you can choose between a roast dinner or a selection of pies.
South Ealing station
West Ealing station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,633 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,563 (145 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550