This fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house boasts expansive living space with modern and stylish décor throughout, underfloor heating, three en suites, a summer house, garden and off-street parking.
- Stylish four bedroom semi-detached, corner plot house
- Expansive bay fronted reception room
- Naturally lit kitchen/dining room with under floor heating
- Sizeable master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Three further great size bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Utility room with under floor heating
- Well-presented half decked garden with summer house
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
Highland Road is situated within close proximity to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Northwood Hill, as well as in nearby Pinner Village.
Northwood Hills locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This chic restaurant has a great food menu with fantastic mixed grills! On a Friday and Saturday night they have a DJ for drinks and dancing and a shisha lounge too. For entertainment they have belly dancing and screen all major football matches.
Delicious cocktails in plush surroundings, Arens is the place to be seen in north west London!
Miller and Carter
Amazing steaks and burgers and winner of England's best sirloin in 2015!
Northwood Hills station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,698 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,858 (172 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600