Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautifully designed two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers an exquisite open-plan reception room, glamorous master bedroom and lovely mezzanine-level.
- Exceptional two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Expansive open plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Lovely master bedroom with electric black out blind
- Good sized second bedroom
- Modern kitchen with Italian marble and high end finish
- Beautiful antique parquet flooring from the V and A museum
- Highly desirable location moments from Notting Hill Gate
- Quooker instant hot water tap and SKY TV installed
Linden Gardens is ideally situated just of Notting Hill Gate which offers a plethora of amenities and transport links, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park is also within easy reach.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Notting Hill Gate station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2221 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 720 (66 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000