Painstakingly refurbished, this four storey terrace house boasts five bedrooms with stunning open-plan accommodation and separate home office.
- Oustanding five bedroom home with two en suites
- 40ft open plan reception and entertaining space
- Decorated in a contemporary style throughout
- Flexible home office/annex in the garden
- Expansive integrated kitchen with dining area and island
- Features Nest thermostats and smoke detectors
- HD video entry system and LED lighting throughout
- Excellent location for The River Thames and Fulham
Situated moments from the open green spaces of Hurlingham Park and the leisure facilities of the River Thames, the property is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment of Fulham Broadway.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Putney Bridge station
Wandsworth Town station
Parsons Green station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,673 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,402 (223 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000