This contemporary three bedroom house offers stunning open-plan entertaining space and boasts a garage and a close proximity to East Putney underground station.
- Fabulous mews house with stylish interior
- Fantastic reception room featuring open-plan kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Garage with useful utility area
- Immaculately presented with lovely wood flooring
- Enviable central location moments from great amenities
Quietly located in this delightful mews setting the property is moments from the variety of amenities on Upper Richmond Road and for a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Putney High Street is nearby.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,188 (110 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000