This handsome four bedroom house is arranged over five impressive floors and features state-of-the-art fixtures and a designer finish with plush furnishings.
- Double reception with feature fireplace and sleek décor
- Modern Monotti kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample space to dine, and a private patio
- Decked garden with space to entertain
- Two fabulous master suites both with Boffi en suites
- Savant intelligent media and environmental controls
- CCTV, Alarm, Video entry, Lutron lighting
- Underfloor heating throughout and solar panels for hot water
South Terrace is a prestigious address ideally located a moments walk from the high end shopping available around Knightsbridge and Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Sloane Square station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,013 (279 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000