This truly exquisite two bedroom, luxury apartment is arranged over the raised ground and lower ground floor has been beautifully refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a premier, South Kensington location.
- Rare, refurbished two bedroom split level apartment
- Two double bedrooms with feature lighting and wardrobes
- Full width reception with ample space to dine
- Impactful hard wood parquet flooring and high ceilings
- Modern, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Both bedrooms served by en suites
- Plush, deep pile carpets and programmable lighting
- Period cornicing and patio garden
The apartment is located on prestigious Queens Gate Terrace, close to a vast array of bars, restaurants and local and high street shops catering for every need.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Aug 2964
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,062 (98 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000